All taxpayers are required to file/(e-file) their income tax with IRAS by 15 April / (18 April). Taxpayers can expect to receive Notice of Assessment from IRAS by end October.
We aim to provide affordable accounting services to our clients while offering our professional advice on business accounting and taxation.
Reasons for engaging SAN Consultants Business Tax Service
- We have a team of professional tax consultants committed to providing the best service possible.
- On time submission of tax returns to IRAS
- Advice on tax savings
- Free courier service
- Application for extension of deadlines when necessary (Subject to approval by IRAS)
- Correspondence with IRAS regarding tax submissions
- Sorting and filing of documents in an organized manner
- Fast response to queries via phone / email / fax
- Back-up of important tax data in our database for a period up to 5 years (w.e.f. YA2007)
- Affordable prices